Even though Shopify ecommerce scalable software is the best solution in the market today, there are a few alternatives to Shopify that you should consider as well! Read and find out more!
Not sure if Shopify is the right ecommerce scalable platform for your online store? Looking for alternatives to Shopify?
Good news – there are a few good ones that you should also consider when choosing an ecommerce platform.
Shopify is known as the best ecommerce website builder in the market, however, that doesn’t mean that they are the best platform for your brand.
If, for example, you are in the initial research phase and you haven’t tried out ecommerce solution Shopify yet, we recommend you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial.
If you have already given Shopify a try and you aren’t sure whether or not it is a good fit for you, we will go over a few competitors and alternatives:
1. BigCommerce: A very reputable platform that can help you build an online store without any tech or coding skills required. You don’t have to use your own hosting services or worry about upgrades, security, and configurations. BigCommerce takes care of the back-end aspect of running an online store.
2. Volusion: A fully hosted ecommerce solution designed to get your store up and running in no time. Although it is not as easy to use as Shopify, it has a lot to offer such as abandoned cart recovery, packing slips, the ability to personalize invoices, and more.
3. Wix: A drag-and-drop website builder with an excellent support team and a team of developers to manage the technical details for you. The thing that makes this platform so great is that it simplifies everything.
4. Squarespace: This platform has the best designs on the market and an excellent inventory system. Squarespace comes at the top for design flexibility – you can work on multiple designs at once.
5. Weebly: This platform is more suitable for small and mid-size businesses. It is not as scalable as Shopify. When compared to other platforms on this list, Weebly has fewer tools and apps, however, they are all very user-friendly. They have enough features to build a functional online store.
Give Shopify a try and if you think it is not a good fit for you – consider these 5 Shopify alternatives!